Buying property - whether residential or commercial is a bigger investment. it is quite obvious to make decision wisely to escape from any future risk. Here we are going to share a quick property buying checklist to consider when buying your dream property -
• Check-out for developer’s reputation in the market
• Is the property registered with the Government or not?
• Do not forget to ask for the construction date and the possession date
• Check out whether the property is free from disputes or not including court cases, debt, liabilities and legal hassles.
• Ask what if there are delays in possession date promised by the developer
• Confirm about all extra charges including car parking, modular kitchen, PoP work, wooden flooring and more.
• Location of the property and check out for its location advantages as well including metro connectivity, retail outlets, close proximity with schools, offices, hospitals etc.
• Consider property modern amenities too.
• Visit the project site before making final investment in it
• Read the agreement term and conditions carefully.
Internet, Newspapers, SMS/Mailers and Real Estate agents are some of the best resources to begin your search for dream property. It is advisable to hire a Real Estate Consultant to get best value for your money. In case, you are dealing in purchase/rent of a property through a property dealer then make sure you ask his consultation fees.
Please Enter your E-mail id